Hasselback Brie and Spinach Chicken
1 Cup Spinach
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Baby Brie (Trader Joe’s)
* Preheat oven to 375′
* Slice each baby Brie into 4 slices and rough chop your spinach
* Make 4 slices in each chicken breast but be careful to NOT cut thru!
* Season with Salt and Pepper
* Start by stuffing each slit with Spinach and then the Brie on top
* Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika onto each chicken
* Bake in oven for 30 minutes and then use Broiler for 5 minutes to finish off melting cheese at end!
This went so well with Smoked Paprika Cauliflower and they both cook perfectly together in the oven on the same temp!
* Dice the cauliflower up and then toss with EVOO, Salt, Pepper and a liberal amount of Smoked Paprika
* Roast in oven on same temp for 30 minutes with chicken!
This was so delish, easy and mostly healthy! I needed a way to finish up the last 2 Baby Brie’s from Trader Joe’s and I also had spinach that needed to be used so WHAM!!! Easy Week night dinner! I hope you enjoy this as much as Matt and I did! Share with your friends or pin on Pinterest for me!