Ranking books is like ranking my dogs, for real….. I can’t do it! But what I can do is show you my TOP 7 books of the year and they are all so very different! I didn’t review all of them on my blog but that doesn’t mean I loved them any less, I will link up my blog reviews for those that I have!
In NO particular order…………….
Best Books of 2016
* Lily and the Octopus touched me deeply for obvious reasons and you can read all about it HERE
* Pretty Girls is a thriller that does contain a twist I did NOT see coming. And ya, this contains some pretty dark stuff but sometimes those make for the best books!
* Last year Book 1 from Sarah J Mass made my best books of the year and this year book #2 did not disappoint and in fact it was much much better! I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this book!!!!!
* Bird Box is a book like nothing I have ever read, You MUST read this book! To see my review click HERE
* A Few years ago I fell in love with the Kitchen House and much to my surprise a sequel came out this year and I loved it just as much! These books are tales of slaves, their masters and how life was back then. Please pick these books up and read!
* Ruta can do no wrong and her books will entertain you and educate you on issues from History! Click HERE to read my review!
* LOVE best describes how I feel about this book, Thank you Target for picking this for your Book Club! Click HERE to read my review!
Do you have a book you just LOVED this year??? I look forward to all the books I want to read next year in 2017!!!!!!!!!