So about last night…… for me the theme was “un-memorable”. From the show to the fashion, the whole thing bored me. NOW… I will say that Tina & Amy’s opening monologue was amazing!! It really had me laughing out loud but then they disappeared? No more laughs after that!
The fashion? Most of the looks I liked but it was hard to pick out more than a few I loved. Here are 5 of my favorites…….
* This color red just popped and I thought she looked classy and flawless!
* Yes….. I realize this might be on the worst list for some but I LOVED it! She is pregnant and this dress made her glow! She is always a risk taker and I just loved this look!
* Va-Va-voom!! Take note Jennifer Lopez…. this is the way to turn heads…..
* Could she look any prettier? This is perfection and I swear we should be friends in real life!
* Oh how I love thee….. She always looks like a “Haute Couture” dream and she looked amazing last night.
So the bad???
* Yup, I did it… I put Mrs. Clooney on this list but I hate it. Not only did she look beyond bored the entire night but I loathe the gloves.
* Sorry Jennifer but this dress aged you, it is too young or too something…..
* Tina……. why?
* This is just awful, I think it looks like a bedspread that is chocking the life out of her boobs.
* J Lo…. people love you and they love this look but didn’t I see you in a revealing, bedazzled dress the last… every single time I see you? We get it … your hot…. but come on….
Do you agree with anything I said or no? HA!!!! Happy Monday friends!