Hey Friends!!!! 4 DAYS left in Ohio, can you believe it??? Matt is flying in this afternoon and I think he is going to have to immediately mow the yard here before our final walk thru tonight! It is gonna be hard making the house look awesome while it is in utter disarray! We shall see, huh?
I also want to throw in a WW update…… my current weight is 142, which is 34 pounds total lost since I started this journey! But over the coming week I will be eating out for every meal as well as traveling in a car for 3 days (which means snacks) so I can guarantee that once I get settled I will have some catching up to do!!
Ok, back to today! I want to share with you a few of my favorite memories over the last (almost) 2 years here in Columbus! I know I missed many but here are some that stand out!
* Visiting the National Air Force Museum with my family last Labor Day to celebrate my Dads 60th Birthday! That was a wonderful weekend and this museum is a “CAN’T MISS”!!!!! I only wish I had read Unbroken last Summer before I went, it would have been neat to put the real planes in my book memory!
* Visitors!!! Family, Friends and unlimited Fun Times……………….
* Being 10 rows back to see Payton Manning and our Broncos play the Bengals!! #orangecrush
* Watching Tiger Woods play here at Murfield in the Memorial Tournament here in Columbus. This was also our 2nd weekend in Ohio, seems so long ago!
* Doing the OVER night Ghost Hunt at the Ohio State Reformatory and getting to see where the Shawshank Redemption was filmed! The best!!!!
* Visiting Ohio Amish Country! My first time to see Amish Country side, Buggy’s, the cheese factory and eating home cooked Amish food!! What a fun day with Mom!
* Snow! I loved all the snow, it never got old to me! I love these pictures of the boys frolicking.
* Going to see Kings of Leon with Kylee! One of the best concerts I have been to! So much fun! I LOVE KOL!
* Getting to see the Diana exhibit in Cincinnati and exploring a new city both with Mom and Kylee!!
* Crossing over into Kentucky and visiting one of the most haunted places in the US…..even if only from the outside, still very very cool!
We will always have good memories to look back on and I know that many more will be made in Colorado!