So this is ALL the rage on Facebook and I think just about everyone of my friends has posted their “lists” of things about them! I’m not sure who started this or why but I have enjoyed reading everyones posts……and now ME, me……my turn!
10 Random Things About Me……
* Growing up my Mom would wake me up by bringing me my morning cup of coffee in bed!
* My first car was a 1999 Red Chevy Cavalier which was then destroyed that same year by the massive May 4, 1999 Tornado that hit my school. I still have the rearview mirror that we tore out of the car before it was hauled away.
* I am a natural blonde. My hair grows like 1/2 a inch a month so I have to color my blonde (with grey) roots every 3 weeks.
* Sometimes I watch my animals while they are sleeping and think about how much I love them
* Growing up I use to play Teacher in my bedroom everyday to imaginary students.
* When I shower, put on make-up or even do my hair I HAVE to do things in the same order every time. If I say……put lotion on the right arm first and not the left, it would completely freak me out. #ocdmuch?
* I have extremely vivid dreams and nightmares every night. They are beyond my wildest imagination, completely weird and at times absolutely frightening. I have died in my nightmares many times.
* I miss dance everyday and I can not listen to music without automatically choreographing dances in my head to every song.
* I get in my car at work and as I am leaving the parking lot at 5:02 exactly everyday I call my Mom and we talk until I pull into my garage at home.
* Growing up when “Starter” jackets were cool…..circa 7th grade maybe…… the one I picked out for Christmas was the Charlotte Hornets jacket because of the blue and purple colors……. fast forward 12 years and I would become a NBA Dancer for the Hornets. Of ALL the NBA Starter jackets I could pick out and wear at 13 years old I pick the Hornets and 12 years later I wore those colors on the court……very cool huh?