Hi Guys! I have made some really yummy Weight Watchers recipes over the last week and I had to share them with you! Matt also loved all of these recipes so these are “hubby friendly”!
First up….This one is from my favorite cooking blog SkinnyTaste. I made her Greek Turkey Meatballs with Tzatziki sauce. I served them with a salad and some toasty whole wheat naan bread. (I am having left overs tonight)
The meatballs are 6 WW points and the sauce is 0 WW points! You can find the recipe HERE!
This next recipe is from my new WW Chicken cookbook I picked up at Target. This is Jalapeno jelly chicken with cream cheese inside! Yes, cream cheese on a WW recipe and it is 9 WW points! (4 servings)
I am going to simplify this recipe for you all……
1/2 cup pepper jelly
4 garlic cloves minced
1/2 stick WW cream cheese
S & P
4 Chicken breast
* Combine pepper jelly and garlic into a bowl, heat in microwave
* Combine cream cheese, cilantro, S and P
* Slice your chicken open like a book but still intact. Then fill that opening with the cream cheese mixture and secure with toothpicks
* Brown your chicken on both sides in a oven safe pan over med-high heat. (4 minutes each side)
* Baste your chicken with the jelly and place in a 400′ oven for 15 minutes. Basting the chicken with more jelly 1/2 way thru.
* Remove chicken and in the heated pan pour the rest of the jelly and 2 tablespoons of water to deglaze pan and whisk to make a sauce
* Pour over chicken and enjoy!!!
This next recipe I got from my Cooking Light magazine and we loved this! Using cod is a great way to get people who don’t “love fish” a chance to enjoy a recipe without the fishy taste. We also like asparagus can you tell lucky us it is 0WW points!!?? All the veggies on the plate below are free points so you just have to add up the Cod, Panko and oil used in cooking!
HERE is the recipe for Panko Crusted Cod with Basil Relish!
I made this dish last night and it was also from my new WW chicken cookbook……Chicken Burgers with fig relish! I served mine with zucchini chips and you can find that recipe HERE!
I changed up the burger some to make it easier but the points are still the same…..7 points for the whole burger!
Wheat buns (I found thinner diet wheat buns)
1/4 cup Fig jam
2 teaspoons Balsamic
1/4 cup Panko
2 tablespoons Egg beaters
* In a bowl combine chicken, panko, egg beaters, salt and pepper! Form into patties
* In a separate bowl combine fig jam, rosemary, balsamic, salt and pepper!
* Brown your chicken in a pan about 4 minutes on each side then transfer to oven safe dish and bake at 375 for 15 minutes!
* Pile it on and enjoy!!!!!
If you try any of these let me know!!! Have a great day friends!