Matt has the lead role in my life and for the most part you all know so much about him….but I thought that in today’s “Cast of my life” I would share his positive attributes with you.
Last week Matt and I were watching a Life sermon online about marriage and Craig talked about how before you are married your spouse’s attributes are what you love but once you are married those can become something you loathe. And it is true…..Craig’s example was:
“I love how laid back my spouse is” which turns into “You are so lazy and don’t do anything”….don’t act like you haven’t thought something like that before. And it is true we can so easily turn negative or see the bad that we (me included) have to make an effort to remind ourselves about the positives.
Here are somethings you may or may not know about my hubby Matt……
* He is tender hearted
* He loves animals like I do and will go out of his way to help when he can.
* Matt is silly, I love that Matt will chime in on some silly song I have made up for our animals or that he doesn’t judge when I do!
* Matt is a hard worker
* Matt is understanding, he knows for example that life is hard and he understands why I feel the way I do sometimes
* Matt loves my family and they love him
* Matt is creative and artistic….he doesn’t get to utilize that part of himself very often but he is talented. Matt can paint, draw and yes ladies even make a mean scrapbook page!
* Matt accepts my “quirks/weirdness/hobbies”….I mean Matt went with me to stand outside a haunted location in KY (Bobby Mackey’s)…he didn’t like it but he did it for his weirdo wife.
* Matt lets me be in charge of the remote! I am spoiled when it comes to this and I am realize how lucky I am …..I don’t thank him enough for this silly little trait!
* Matt is positive and yes sometimes this drives me insane….how can he be so upbeat and positive towards certain situations…..but I am lucky I have a positive husband and I wouldn’t want him to change.
I could go on and on I am sure but I will stop here and no matter what we face I am lucky to have Matt as my leading man.