Hi friends!! Earlier this week I changed my weigh in day to Fridays instead of Mondays…..
Why? My thought is during the week I will be eating at my best and my hope is that when I weigh in on Friday it will encourage me to continue throughout the weekend!
Things I learned this week:
1. Portion Sizes are deceiving……. For instance a baked chicken breast is 3 points BUT the SS is 1/2 the breast. So I will need to check and double check everything.
2. I learned that my morning 2 cups of coffee with Fat Free Half and Half and 1 tsp of sugar is only 1 point! SCORE
3. I learned that it is going to take time for my stomach to get the memo that things have changed!
4. WW One Pot Meals…….
This cookbook is amazing!! There are chapters for crock-pot, casserole, dutch oven, dessert and more! I have “tagged” over 50 recipes to make and I think Matt will enjoy them also! You should check it out!
5. I learned that this is a wonderful go-to afternoon snack…..this plate is ONLY 1 point! So I plan on eating this until I am burned out!
6. I also learned that salads are 0 points. (dressing, EVOO or whatever is 2 points and under). Since salads are 0 points it will be the perfect side to help fill me up with no added points! I am sure I will get tired of that too one day but for now it works!
7. We all know how much I love dessert and I found a link to the Hungry Girls WW desserts all under 5 points and all in ONE place, you can check it out HERE! Enjoy!
Ok, so I did weigh in this morning and it is hard to be “too” excited because I feel like anyone can fluctuate during the day do to water weight, meals or even sodium BUT with that being said I will share with you what my scale said……
I weighed Monday when I started and I am 176 (eek! Don’t judge)
And this morning I was down 2.6 pounds = 173.4
So there it is friends! I am encouraged but mostly I am encouraged by everyones support and kind words! Thank you all! If you are loosing weight with me leave me a comment and tell me/everyone your progress! I will try to come up with a link-up at some point but for now just leave a comment and if you have a blog put your link in the comment so all my readers can view the comments and visit your blog!