Matt and I went to dinner on Sunday night for New Years Eve instead of Monday, I would like to say it was because we didn’t want the crowds but it was actually because we waited so late we couldn’t get in anywhere! Can you believe this is our 7th New Years Eve together! That is a long time! HA…..And as we all do on the New Year I was thinking back……in one way this has been the longest year of my life but at the same time I think….where did it go? This has also been the hardest year of my life and me the girl who rarely cries cried enough crocodile tears to get me thru 2013 I hope! I am blessed in so many ways and I am thankful for so much (see my end of year thankful post) but…to be honest I sure hope 2013 is better. I am kind of scared about what 2013 will bring, is this year going to be good to us or bad? Only time will tell and you know I will tell you! ha! Let’s look back at SOME of this years craziness!
* Surprise… we are moving to Ohio! (Boomer Sooner) Matt accepted a different position with Farmers since but we are still in Columbus…..and it’s all good!
* Matt moved to Ohio early and I (pat myself on the back) sold our home by owner in 30 days! Our family got together to help us move! If you remember we didn’t close on the Ohio house so I moved in with the ‘rents!
* Goodbye house in Okc…..house we got engaged in, lived 5 years in and the house where we were lucky to be close to both of our families.
* We said Goodbye to good friends…………
* On Memorial Weekend Mom and I loaded up 2 of the animals and began our 2 day cross (1/2) country journey to my new life.
* These 2 were troopers………I mean who looses their cat in a hotel? To read about our nightmarish ordeal click HERE!!
* Matt and I bought a new home in Pickerington about 12miles South of downtown Columbus. We are still adjusting, things take time.
* Remind me NEVER to move again unless it’s to Oklahoma again! This was SO much work.
* Once in Ohio we went to see a PGA tour in Dublin (Ohio) St Louis Cardinals game and to a Broncos game both in Cincinnati!
* I got to see my Sister-in-law get married which was such a wonderful night! Congrats!
* I then came back in November to see my brother get married too! A big year in both of our families!
* Lastly Matt and I got to travel home for Christmas and spend time with family. This year is exhausting just thinking about it…..but we have to believe we are on the right path and trust in our future.
So…..bring it on 2013……….