Meal Planning!

So I have shared in the past that every Sunday (sometimes Monday) I plan out my meals for the whole week and do my grocery shopping! And I thought why am I not sharing this with you all? For the most part each week I try new recipes with old favorites sprinkled in, I can’t cook the same thing all the time! Yes, I cook 5-6 nights each week and most of these recipes are for more than 2 so I eat them for lunch the day after as well. And sometimes I will 1/2 the recipe to make it for just Matt and I!
Here is everything I am making this week with links to each recipe! (This was a ton of copy/paste! HA)

Sunday:
* Pioneer Woman Caesar Salad and fillets with Peppercorn sauce HERE
* PW Twice baked new potatoes HERE
* PW Pecan Pie HERE
* PW homemade Hot Chocolate (for a evening snack) (same link as top)

Monday:
* Barefoot Contessa Mustard Chicken (In her brand new cookbook Foolproof)
* PW roasted cauliflower (In the newest Pioneer Woman cookbook)

Tuesday:
* Poppyseed Chicken Casserole (Pinterest) HERE
* PW Whiskey Carrots HERE

Wednesday:
* Homemade meatball subs (Pinterest) HERE
* Homemade Ricotta Meatballs HERE

Thursday:
* Crispy Fish, Smashed Peas and Oven Fries (Woman’s Day) HERE

Breakfasts:
* Cereal, Eggs & Toast
* PW Muffin Melts HERE

Ok Bloggy Friends….do you like me posting my Menu?? Let me know if you try any of these and I will try to post my end results!!!!! Happy Sunday friends…….Walking Dead tonight….my FAVORITE show!!!!!!!

1. Practical Traci
    November 11, 2012 / 3:30 pm

Thanks!!

2. Sarah and Chris
    November 11, 2012 / 8:56 pm

I do this every sunday as well and people think I am crazy but it saves so much time……..no guessing about whats for dinner and only 1 grocery store run!I also cook 5-6 nights a week because I enjoy it, not because it is expected of me, people also thinks im nuts for cooking that much so its nice to know someone else shares my hobby of trying new recipes. I make new recipes all the time thanks to Pinterest. My other half doesnt even ask where I get the recipes anymore. I already did my menu this week and shopped for it so I took down a couple to check into for next week!

3. Carly Ann
    November 11, 2012 / 9:57 pm

Ah, I LOVE Pioneer Woman recipes!

4. Amy
    November 12, 2012 / 2:33 pm

Love it! I've started doing this per your advice in a previous blog and it helps so much with grocery shopping. I come out of the grocery store spending less money because I'm more focused on what I know I need and not just buying things randomly. P.S. roasted cauliflower in some seasoned salt tastes and olive oil tastes like french fries pretty amazing and much healthier :)!

5. Mrs. Squish
    November 12, 2012 / 3:04 pm

Yes please! I always thought I was the only one that did that (meal planning) so thank you for making me feel less crazy.

6. Crystal Clear As Mud
    November 12, 2012 / 9:46 pm

I do this every week too, but I tend to do it Tuesday or Wednesday so I can go to the store in the middle of the day and not fight crowds. 😉 BTW, PW's whiskey carrots are my FAV side dish, like, ever.