Movie Monday

This weekend Matt and I got to see 2 movies which of course made me a happy camper! We started off the weekend by going to the Easton AMC Dine in Movies! I just love the plush seats only filled with those 21 and over! HA! Something I didn’t like was the woman who sat next to us who filled us with “OHH” or “Eek” or “No” every time Liam kicked some butt. Which was a lot. Ok OK back to the movie……If you like action, if you like Liam Neeson and you like Liam Neeson kicking butt then this is the movie for you! We really enjoyed it!

You can watch the very handsome Liam Neeson get “Taken 2” here……

Ok, so sadly I was set up for failure when it comes to Pitch Perfect. My Mom and sister told me “It is the best movie ever” and no, it is not the best movie ever. BUT it is cute, fun and very entertaining. I loved the songs, the puke (yup, go see it) and I liked the “slap stick” humor. So if you want a easy cheesy movie this is for you!

Did you see a movie this weekend?? And??

October 8, 2012 / 3:14 pm

Liam Neeson is the man!!! He is just amazing!!! I really wanna see Pitch Perfect because of Rebel… she is hilarious!!

2. Ashleigh Nichole
    October 8, 2012 / 6:22 pm

My father & I was going to meet up & see Taken 2 but I was sick & come Sunday my aunt was in town so her & I went & seen Pitch Perfect since we both had been excited & since I felt better it was nice just getting out of my house. Daddy & I are going tonight to see Taken 2 & I for one cannot wait. I loved Pitch Perfect & I hope Taken 2 is as good as Taken 1 was :0

October 9, 2012 / 1:23 am

Both of these are on my list, but by the time I can see them they'll probably be on DVD…hehehe.

4. elisenichols
    October 9, 2012 / 2:24 am

I loved me some Pitch Perfect! Seriously made me miss my days as a choir nerd!

5. Tara
    October 9, 2012 / 8:11 am

I want to see both of those! My mom is coming to visit this week so I'll have her go see Pitch Perfect with me as I'm not sure S would love it …maybe I'll go see Taken 2 with him. Thanks for the review!

6. Haley Rosson
    October 13, 2012 / 5:29 am

Marissa has talked up Pitch Perfect to me too! I can't wait to see it! I'm sure I will appreciate the cheesy humor as much as M did! haha