Hi Guys I have a recipe to share with you all today and it was exactly what our Monday needed….Comfort Food! I pinned this recipe on Pinterest and it was called Hamburger Soup but it is really Goulash! Did you grow up with your Mom cooking Goulash? If not your missing out and here is your chance to make it now!! I changed a few things up and it was DELISH! And ya know what?? Since Halloween is less than 2 weeks away lets call this……..
Here is whatcha need:
1 lb Hamburger meat
1 cup Elbow Macaroni (give or take)
1 can corn
1 can tomato soup
3 cloves of garlic
1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes (not pictured)
2 cans beef stock (28 oz)
Salt, Pepper, Seasoned Salt
1. In a large pot cook your pasta
2. In a skillet brown your beef, then add your diced onion and cook until soft….then throw in your cloves of garlic minced and cook just for a minute or two. Season with S&P and Seasoned salt to taste.
3. Drain pasta and then in pasta pot add the can of tomato, then fill that can with water and add that. Next, add your 2 cans of beef stock and whisk it all together.
4. Add your drained can of corn, beef mixture, pasta and diced tomatoes.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors
And then Enjoy! I served ours with corn bread and I added about 1/2 cup cheddar cheese to the jiffy mix for cheesy corn bread! It was a great side and I recommend it…who doesn’t love a .45 (cent) side item!
This was really good and Matt loved it too…I think you all will enjoy it! I am betting the leftovers I will have together for lunch today will be even better!!!