Happy Hump Day Friends! We are 1/2 way thru the week and I am sure you are wondering what I am loving today?? Right ?? HA!
* I am loving Scentsy’s NEW Pumpkin Warmer!! Is this not so cute?? I am going to leave mine out until Dec 1! That is the great thing about this warmer it is perfect for all of Fall! It is also on SALE! Score! If you order it will be shipped right to your home and don’t forget a new Fall bar! To check it out click HERE!!!
* While I have been surfing the web I found 2 dresses I love and they might be perfect for a special occasion I just wish they were a tad cheaper! You can find these at Piperlime!
* I am loving these two tops I pinned yesterday!!! Aren’t they so cute?? Get in my closet! I know the second one if from Anthropology (of course) and the first one a British company!
* Pumpkin! Since it is officially Fall I jumped in with both feet……..I made my first Pumpkin Pie this week as well as Pumpkin bread! Yumm!!! Have you started Fall baking yet? And yes, I am gonna make pumpkin everything until Matt and I just can’t eat it anymore!
Who doesn’t want to a Braverman? I know we are only two episodes in but after the season premiere when ME the girl who rarely cries teared up I was reminded how much I missed this show. I mean when Haddie said goodbye to her parents at the airport….I mean it obviously spoke to me but man I was all sorts of verklempt! This show is real, has heart, has moments of laughter and it shows real love between a family.
* Yes! Thank you ABC for picking the perfect Bachelor……..ABC announced it yesterday (although Reality Steve spilled the beans weeks ago) that Sean is the next Bachelor! This is a season I can get behind! Who’s with me?
* And finally, Fall has arrived in my front yard! I love it, every time I see hints of Fall it warms my heart! And those red flower things, NO idea what they are but when we moved in they were green and look at them now! I love em!
What are you loving today???????