If you really knew me….

So I saw this on another blog I follow and I thought….perfect! I would love for you to do this too! Kinda Simple and Kinda Fun! So lets dive in…..

* If you really knew me than you know that my brain goes faster than I can get the words out. This goes for talking and typing…..hence crazy sentences, misspellings and odd combinations of words

* If you really knew me than you know that although I might say I don’t care what people think of me…I do. I want everyone to be my friend and I consider everyone MY friend……so I tend to dwell on things if someone dislikes me, says something hateful or even leaves a rude comment.

* If you really knew me than you know that I HATE to clean out the dishwasher. Literally right now it is full of clean dishes and there is just something about putting them up that I loathe!

*If you really knew me than you know that when I went to a community college in Okc they have a huge staircase in the main building and one day in front of like hundreds I fell down them. Literally like 8 stairs and I wanted to die right there. I got a round of applause.

* If you really knew me than you know that I can watch action movies all day with people killing other people but hurt an animal and I am out? Even though it isn’t real and I will walk out of the theater.

* If you really knew me than you know that I LOVE to check the mail! I get like a ton of magazines so everyday is a possible day that I will get a couple!

* If you really knew me than you know that drains freak me out. Really- pool drains, tub drains and even the drain in my shower. I can NOT step on it…I will stand all pigeon-toed in the shower just to avoid contact with the drain. I am not sure why but I can’t handle drains. (weird, I know)

* If you really knew me than you know that I hate it when your at a mall or someplace and people just stop mid-walk. Or they walk too slow it literally makes me want to run them down. It bugs.

* If you really knew me than you know that I am right handed, I hate jeggings, I will run around all day with no make up on, I like to hold my dogs like actual babies and I hate weather over 80′.

So……. what do I not know about you??? Leave me a comment!

1. Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde...
    August 7, 2012 / 2:06 pm

Getting mail is THE best!

August 7, 2012 / 2:37 pm

I love learning more about my fellow blogger friends!! I love jeggings! 😛

3. Harija
    August 7, 2012 / 3:21 pm

Neat post and love your blog… would you like to follow each other!My Lyfe ; My Story@MyLyfeMyStory

4. Carly Ann
    August 8, 2012 / 3:54 am

I hate it when I'm at the grocery store and people are walking super slow with their cart right in the middle of the aisles.

5. Mariel
    August 8, 2012 / 3:22 pm

This makes me laugh because it's almost everything I think I just don't say it! I can't stand when people stop right in front of you, I also have a slight fear of Drains- I will dance around them and I don't even like to touch them when I'm cleaning. I too love to check the mail- it is part of my Daily routine!!!

August 9, 2012 / 3:25 am

This is a great post and a great idea! I am happy to say, I new all but maybe 2…not too shabby! But I loved it! and I am going to steal it!

7. The Cavallaro's
    August 9, 2012 / 5:28 am

Just stumbled across your blog… I think everyone has had one of those humiliating situations of falling down the stairs (yup, been there, done that… and unfortunately, it has been more than once. Yeah, i'm THAT clumsy!) I wish I liked the get the mail everyday… unfortunately most of the mail is BILLS which is NOT fun to get (although, I did recently buy a groupon for a years subscription to Cosmo, so maybe i'll start to enjoy getting the mail now?!)AND YES TO THE SLOW MALL WALKERS (But I naturally walk fast anyways so those people EXTRA piss me off!) And who DOESN'T like to hold their dogs like babies? My dogs are practically my children anyways..

8. Practical Traci
    August 13, 2012 / 6:14 pm

I fell down in Dale Hall at OU, on the first day of school. Slick spot by the water fountain. I also wanted to die. No one clapped for me.