Hi Friends! So a lot of time on blogs including mine seem to always share what we can do good so I thought it would be fun to tell you a couple of things I can’t do good (at all)
* I can’t bake a baked potato correctly
* I can’t use tools….in fact I just hung a picture an hour ago and used a combination of command strips and them a meat mallet to “hammer” in a nail. oops
* I can’t paint, literally it comes out awful just ask Matt.
* Toast bread or buns….no really, every SINGLE time I burn em or they become super soggy. gross.
* I tend to not screw the cap back on things good at all….or so says Matt! ha
* I can’t do yard work…….eh, this could be a I don’t like to but I just can’t. Point- I just planted some Mums in a pot and I used a spoon I serve dinner with to move the soil. True story
* I can’t load a dishwasher right and this one is pure laziness. Can’t-don’t-wanna
* I can’t sew or anything like that….not even a button
* I can’t fill up the air in my tires….I always screw it up and more comes out then I put in….so it seems!
* I can’t ice a cake smooth….so I always go for an “artistic” approach instead.
* I can’t plunge a toilet….and if you are a avid reader you all know this to be sad and TRUE
I am sure this list could go ON AND ON……but I shall stop for now! What can’t you do ??????