SO……..Do you like my new blog digs????? I sure do….it is fun, fresh and a new beginning for Ohio!
Today I thought I would tell you things I am looking forward to when we move to Columbus……This is my glass 1/2 full persona coming out!
1. Moving into a new house and over time making it our own. New floors, new furniture and decorating.
2. Discovering a new city, acting like tourists as we get to know the place we will call home
3. Milder summers and snow…….really I don’t like temps over 90 and warm winters. (I may recant this come this winter….we will see)
4. I am excited to see the boys explore their new backyard and my cat to enjoy lounging in the loft in a huge beam of sun
6. German Village and Amish towns
7. A larger kitchen in the new house to enjoy!
8. A Tub……the master bath has a jacuzzi tub and I have not taken a bath in like 10 years. So I am excited about that
9. The trees, greener grass, wide streets in our neighborhood….everything is really pretty there (well, from what I saw the one time I was there)
10. Matt and I sharing a meal together…..with his last position which had him working nights also….we have not sat down and had a weeknight meal together in over 2 1/2 years. He said it would be different and I am going to hold him to it!
I look forward to sharing my new city, home and journeys with all of YOU!