Columbus…..

SO……..Do you like my new blog digs????? I sure do….it is fun, fresh and a new beginning for Ohio!
Today I thought I would tell you things I am looking forward to when we move to Columbus……This is my glass 1/2 full persona coming out!

1. Moving into a new house and over time making it our own. New floors, new furniture and decorating.
2. Discovering a new city, acting like tourists as we get to know the place we will call home
3. Milder summers and snow…….really I don’t like temps over 90 and warm winters. (I may recant this come this winter….we will see)
4. I am excited to see the boys explore their new backyard and my cat to enjoy lounging in the loft in a huge beam of sun
5. H&M
6. German Village and Amish towns
7. A larger kitchen in the new house to enjoy!
8. A Tub……the master bath has a jacuzzi tub and I have not taken a bath in like 10 years. So I am excited about that
9. The trees, greener grass, wide streets in our neighborhood….everything is really pretty there (well, from what I saw the one time I was there)
10. Matt and I sharing a meal together…..with his last position which had him working nights also….we have not sat down and had a weeknight meal together in over 2 1/2 years. He said it would be different and I am going to hold him to it!
And lastly……..
I look forward to sharing my new city, home and journeys with all of YOU!

1. Amy
    May 4, 2012 / 1:19 pm

I LOVE your new blog layout!!! It's so fun, colorful, and lively! I'm glad to see some positives in all the negatives that has been happening lately! A new adventure is good for the soul. Can't wait to hear all about everything when you get moved!!! 🙂

2. Erin
    May 4, 2012 / 1:34 pm

I love your new blog layout! Can't wait to hear about everything once you get settled and moved!! 🙂

3. Jamie
    May 4, 2012 / 1:48 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout and can't wait to follow you on your new adventure!!!

4. Meghan
    May 4, 2012 / 5:53 pm

The best part, Polaris Mall (which I have a feeling is pretty close to you) has an H&M being put in as we speak :DWe've not had an H&M in the mall before, so I am quite excited!xoxo

5. Carly Ann
    May 5, 2012 / 5:13 am

Oh, I LOVE the new blog design! So Fun!

May 5, 2012 / 3:21 pm

I love the new look! It turned out great! Looking forward to hearing all about you making Columbus a home!

7. mistymadisonjo
    May 6, 2012 / 1:18 pm

Being from the Midwest (which I LOVE and miss dearly), expect a lot of changes you wouldn't think of. Stay open minded and enjoy your new home and city. I miss the trees, lakes and rivers. The winters are cold and snowy. Be prepared to have to go to work when it snows; they are better prepared to handle the roads up there. You enjoy the Midwest and I will enjoy Oklahoma, ok, deal?

May 7, 2012 / 2:33 pm

LOVE the new layout!!! The colors are amazing!!! Love it!! I hope you have a wonderful week!!

May 8, 2012 / 3:09 am

The design is perfect! I know this isn't new advice,but there's a plan in all of this and I hope it works out really soon!Tessa

May 9, 2012 / 7:46 pm

F*** the person who called you fat. You are beautiful. All of our weights fluctuate up and down over the years, and sometimes it's for medical reasons that others don't know or that are none of their damn business. And even if it's NOT for that reason, they need to shut their mouths. I hate that women are attacked that way. You are truly beautiful.