Ok…………..the couple signed and returned the “Buyer Counter Offer” form I sent them….that means they have accepted my counter! OMG….Whew! But now I am quickly realizing that means that this is happening……..this morning I have to fill out a State of Oklahoma Real Estate contract and send it over to them…..wish me luck, I have not done this before!
Now, I leave for Columbus tomorrow morning and I am so stressed that….what if we don’t find a house? What if I don’t like anything? I found it hard to sleep last night as my mind would not stop circling around these thoughts…….
1. We need to find a house and move in about 30 days
2. I want the selling of my house to go smooth and stress free even though I have no idea what I am doing! And I don’t want the couple to back out or anything
3. I have to pack up a house in 4 weeks while working, saying goodbye to friends, going to last doctors visits while getting my records and doing the same for the animals
4. I will be moving quicker than we thought and that is hard to process, I have been in denial and now it is hitting me across the face
5. I am moving…….away from everything I know
6. The logistics of moving with 4 animals on a 15+ hour drive makes me wanna cry
And this could go on and on! I am happy and trust in Matt but I think it is completely realistic to stress and worry if this is the right path…..it is like everything is happening at once and I can’t wrap my head around it, everyday is something new and I have new feelings.
Thanks for listening friends! I appreciate it……you all are the BEST sounding board! I more than likely won’t be blogging until this coming Monday so wish me luck and pray everything falls into place! If you wanna follow me this weekend than add me as your friend on Facebook!