OMG

Ok…………..the couple signed and returned the “Buyer Counter Offer” form I sent them….that means they have accepted my counter! OMG….Whew! But now I am quickly realizing that means that this is happening……..this morning I have to fill out a State of Oklahoma Real Estate contract and send it over to them…..wish me luck, I have not done this before!

Now, I leave for Columbus tomorrow morning and I am so stressed that….what if we don’t find a house? What if I don’t like anything? I found it hard to sleep last night as my mind would not stop circling around these thoughts…….

1. We need to find a house and move in about 30 days

2. I want the selling of my house to go smooth and stress free even though I have no idea what I am doing! And I don’t want the couple to back out or anything

3. I have to pack up a house in 4 weeks while working, saying goodbye to friends, going to last doctors visits while getting my records and doing the same for the animals

4. I will be moving quicker than we thought and that is hard to process, I have been in denial and now it is hitting me across the face

5. I am moving…….away from everything I know

6. The logistics of moving with 4 animals on a 15+ hour drive makes me wanna cry

And this could go on and on! I am happy and trust in Matt but I think it is completely realistic to stress and worry if this is the right path…..it is like everything is happening at once and I can’t wrap my head around it, everyday is something new and I have new feelings.

Thanks for listening friends! I appreciate it……you all are the BEST sounding board! I more than likely won’t be blogging until this coming Monday so wish me luck and pray everything falls into place! If you wanna follow me this weekend than add me as your friend on Facebook!

April 4, 2012 / 2:19 pm

Wishing you tons of luck this weekend!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Praying for ya dear!

2. Sarah and Chris
    April 4, 2012 / 5:53 pm

Good luck Nicole with your move. I know how it feels to move to a completely new place and the only person you know there is your significant other. I moved from Edmond to Florida almost 4 years ago now. If you ever need to talk or anything Natalie has my contact info……………i dont want to leave it for the public hehe! good luck on your house hunt!Sarah

3. The Kovash Family
    April 5, 2012 / 1:27 am

I'm sure you're getting lots of advice, but I would suggest not rushing into buying a house, especially in an area you aren't familiar with! I lived in Oklahoma for 7 years before moving back & what I thought I wanted has changed since we've lived here & it's been 10x harder to find a house I love than I expected! I'm so thankful we rented an apartment & have been able to take our time. I'll be thinking about you 🙂

4. The Kovash Family
    April 5, 2012 / 1:30 am

I would suggest not rushing into buying a house, especially in an area you're not familiar with. I lived in OK for 7 years before we moved back & what I thought I wanted has changed! I'm so thankful we've rented an apartment until we find something we love! I'll be thinkng of you!

5. Robin howell
    April 6, 2012 / 12:57 am

Congrats Nicole! I'm sure everything will fall into place. If it makes you feel any better, Jeff and I sold a house a couple of summers ago, and the hardest part was the offers/counter offers. The rest was easy peasy, since the title company does most of the hard work. Good luck!!!

6. Carly Ann
    April 9, 2012 / 2:11 am

It makes me really happy to read that even though it will be hard, you're taking your pets on the move with you! It makes me so sad to see when people put their pets on craigslist because they don't want to deal with the hassle of moving with them.I'm sure everything will fall into place, just make sure to take a few minutes every day to relax and not stress!