So today, I once again have a migraine……I feel like I am on the verge of some sort of break down or wearing down from feeling so sick. Times like this it is very hard to be grateful or thankful as awful as it seems but I guess that is all the more reason for me to reach really far and find some things to be thankful for…………………
1. I am thankful that my new ride has a sunroof, it has been a crazy warm winter and the fresh air is….well, refreshing!
2. Nicole, last night I had dinner with an old friend whom I waited tables with also named Nicole…..and you would never know it has been so long, we didn’t miss a beat!
3. My Cat, I am for real….Isabella is so wonderful and I love her so much. She likes to lay on weird things or anything new I bring into the master bedroom (her domain) ex: bags, boxes, clothes, magazine you name it, she will lay on it…..cats are silly and she makes me smile, if you don’t have one your missing out!
4. Hoarders, yes the both shows on TLC & A&E- If you really want to feel good about yourself or your home watch this show. I am serious and I am very addicted. (Sorry if any of you are hoarders and I offended you but if the time comes where your water gets cut off and you are still using the bathroom in your home, you need help)
5. My friend Becky B who lovingly stood in line for 4 hours yesterday to buy our posse our opening night Hunger Games movie tickets! We are watching it where else…..the Warren Balcony, can not wait! 1 month countdown is ON!
6. Lastly, the dogs next door. I don’t have a window in my office but if I roll my chair back about 6 feet I can look out a window onto the house next to our office and watch their 2 dogs lay in the grass all afternoon. Sometimes I daydream about going out and laying with them!
What are you thankful for today???
ps……I have to give my Mother-in-Law Micki a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out today!