Ok, here is the typical New Years Resolution Post all us bloggers do! I am not a big resolution person you might remember I had 2 last year “1. Not suck at my job & 2. Not get any fatter” and both of those are up for debate! LOL! Matt on the other hand is a huge resolution person and he encouraged me to make some this year. So……I thought I would share a few of them with you………….
In no particular order……….
* Read 30 books this year
* Say no, not do so much this year. I have a habit of filling my life with SO much and doing So much!! I think I am filling my life with things to make it better but is it really better just because I am busy??
* Eat vegetarian 4 nights a week.
* Start small……start walking and try to work up from there. I would love to loose 15 pounds.
* Continue to grow my Scentsy business
* Be on top of all my animals health, shots, pills…..etc!
* With my husband working ALL the time it’s hard but I want to continue working hard on marriage to ensure that we do not grow into separate lives. (He works everyday 8am-9pm and every other Saturday)
So what are your resolutions? Do you follow thru? I am going to try very hard to follow thru and heres to hoping the world doesn’t end this year!