HI friends………Happy Wednesday before Christmas!!! Can not believe the big Holiday weekend is literally 1 day away! (Fri-Mon)!!!!
* I am loving my Christmas present to myself………my new JCrew Italian ballet flats! love em…the design is so stylish!
* I am in charge of appetizers for Saturday nights Christmas Eve at my In-Laws and I thought I would share what I am bringing! The first is from the Pioneer Woman and it is goat cheese rolled in fresh dill or paprika served with Wheat Thins! I am going to actually combine both into one! (I tried it, it’s good)
Second I am going to make this Cranberry Salsa that is served over cream cheese! Yumm and they both use Wheat Thins which makes it easy!! To see the recipe click HERE!
* I am loving this Blue blazer from Piper Lime! I swear Piper Lime is like porn for fashion! Love it…..just wish I could afford things on that site! I imagine this blazer with my new JCrew shoes…..I can dream!
* I am loving the 2 Christmas presents Matt gave me yesterday (besides the IPad 2)…….I got the new Giada De Laurentiis complete Knife set! I bought one of her knifes a while back and loved it, so I am excited to get the set!
And a major surprise to me is this watch!!! The Coach Gold Boyfriend Watch!!! I had no idea and I did not give him any hint at all….this was all on him! I love it! So excited to wear it, just need to get 1 link taken out!
* I am loving my two Pinterest finds that are new to my “Wise Words” boards………………
Both are so true…….
* I love love love these necklaces! The only hard part is deciding on the script and color! Which is your fav? I was thinking about doing NSM (Nicole Savage Matt) combining our initials instead of my initials which are NAS? Thoughts? You can get your own by clicking HERE!
* Ok do this for me……. Google “Moore Warren Balcony” and then click on images and see what comes up!!! I did this today while looking for pictures to use on blog posts and then saw that a picture of me and my friend Becky comes up as one of the first pictures and I about died! HAHA…..I guess I post about the Warren so much that my blog is one of the first search items! hahaha…..how silly!
What are you loving today?