Family Photos…..

So back in October I mentioned having family pictures taken, my mom wanted us all together before Curtis deployed. Well I will say Rachelle James takes beautiful pictures, they turned out 100% amazing! You can visit her website by clicking HERE!
Now onto the bad………these “previews” below were just posted on FB yesterday by Rachelle for us to see and this my friends is all I will see of them. I was not even able to buy 1 picture not even a 5×7 because she is so expensive. It is heartbreaking and not her fault, ours. I will not even be able to use these pictures on a Christmas card or even on my blog! (other than this initial post which I may be in trouble for) What she charges for “digital use” for ONE picture I could buy 1/2 of my Christmas presents again. Why did we use her? Well my mom had a friend in Sunday School use her and their pictures were amazing so we jumped on the bandwagon. Rachelle was so nice and they turned out stunning…..I just can’t afford anything!
Here is the “preview”…………

And my favorite…..I am able to use this on my facebook with her watermark, thank goodness…..but I love this picture! Wish I could use it more, this was going to be our Christmas card picture but we can’t afford it!

Just wanted to share my family with you all!

December 22, 2011 / 3:09 pm

Those pictures are gorgeous.And to quote Ashton who is sitting next to me "Nicole is just…beautiful. She's just beautiful." 😀

December 22, 2011 / 3:28 pm

Gorgeous pictures!! Your mother looks… so pretty!!

3. You Can't Spell Practical Without Traci
    December 22, 2011 / 6:45 pm

The pictures are incredible!! Now I have to know what she charges?! I charge $60 for a shoot and give EVERY file to my clients!

4. mistymadisonjo
    December 23, 2011 / 2:01 am

Yes, they are beautiful! Nicole, anytime you want pictures done, you call me. I will be happy to oblige and you get the CD. I am not a pro, but you can at least get your photos and do what you want with them. HUGS, Merry Christmas!

December 23, 2011 / 9:09 pm

I love those photos! I am so bummed for you that you can't get them!

6. Jennifer S
    December 27, 2011 / 7:46 pm

I absolutely LOVE your family pics! They are SO beautiful and they photographer did an amazing job. What a disappointment though : ( I hate when they photographers don't post their prices on their website. We went through that with our first newborn pics and of course, we ended up shelling out way too much money for just a couple pics, b/c you can't go back and re-do newborn pics. I am a lot more careful about reading over the investment part now though! Thank you for sharing the pics, they are stunning!!!