Hi! I am back! Do you ever just need a few days to clear your head? I sometimes feel like my mind is so full that I just can’t possibly fit one more thing inside!
Moving on……can you believe it is November? I swear that just yesterday it was like July! After this weekend I am so hoping that my life can slow down and that will allow me to enjoy this month! We shall see huh?
* So last night it was my night to help with the meal at JH and I brought mash potatoes which were a hit! And it shocked me that no one knew about these amazing steam ‘n’ mash potatoes! This bag is literally full of real potatoes that you steam in the microwave for 10 minutes. You then finish the potatoes just like you would if you have baked whole potatoes! (butter, milk and mash) I will never bake potatoes again when this cuts out the peeling and chopping! You must try it out!
* I just love this song, this font and the way this is laid out! This would be beautiful framed!
* I am loving how much Matt loved his 4th Anniversary gifts! I got him the book Moneyball, I got him the new Coach Men’s cologne (smells amazing) and a men’s leather Coach keychain. It makes me happy knowing how much he enjoyed his gifts!
* I love this picture! No one told Ralph who weighs over 50 pounds that he isn’t a lap dog! This picture is just so sweet, our Ralphie has such a tender heart!
* I am loving the meal we had on Friday at the Melting Pot! I know that you either love fondue or you don’t but I don’t know what is not to love! (that was a mouth full) I always look forward to when we get to eat at the Melting Pot next!
* I am loving how Abner seems to still be doing so well! We take him back to the vet in a few weeks for a full check up which will put my mind at ease! We are thankfully more than 1/2 way thru his recovery! I just love this little guy so much!
What are you loving today?