4 years ago today Matty and I got hitched!! It was a beautiful sunny warm October Day and the saying is true….I don’t remember much of that day, it is all a blur now!!
Here is “The Kiss”, one of my favorite pictures from our wedding! Right after this when we walked down the isle my cathedral veil got caught on one of the “kissing balls” at the end of each pew! We all just laughed it off!
* We got engaged after 10 months and then we had a year long engagement! Here is one of my favorite engagement pictures of us, awe…..we look like babies!
* The first 1 1/2 years were spent with me on turf or the court and Matt in the stands, luckily he got free Season tickets to both!! When I “retired” from professional dance I surprised Matt with a long weekend in St. Louis to go to a Cardinals Game!
* Matt is a great golfer and in the past few years he has started riding dirt bikes! Matt is very athletic, he was a pitcher in college all 4 years!
* Matt and I have gotten to do some fun things in the past 4 years but mostly we love the nights where just the two of us are hanging out at home watching a movie! That is something I love about him, he is a home body!
* Matt is caring, kind, silly and driven! All things that make Matt special! Our future is bright!
I started this blog 4 years ago after our “Wedding Website” expired so I thought I would give blogging a whirl….hence our name Newly Wed Savages! I never thought this blog would have such a place in my life, but I am so glad…..I love sharing my life with all of you!
Happy 4 years Matty, love you so much! And like we always say…..looking forward to so many many more! xoxox