Wednesday already? I can’t believe 1/2 the week is over and I still have so much to do! Yikes! But something I look forward to on Hump Day is sharing with you things I am loving this week! Lets get started…..
* First of all, thank you for the kind comments, thoughts and unspoken prayers for Abner. Thank you all for letting me know things happen and I am only human! I will keep you updated and I want nothing more than to make sure during the next 2 weeks Abner is as healthy and happy as he can be before we start his treatment!
* You know what? I am SO glad open toe shoe time is over! I can’t tell you how nice it feels to put on my socks and slip my feet into my comfy Coach tennis! I love fall! Goodbye flip flops hello socks!
* I am loving this hysterical story I saw on the news over this 1870 “original” print being sold for 1 million on ebay by a vintage picture dealer!! They say this is Nicholas Cage and he must be a vampire who doesn’t age! LOL! This picture is either doctored or this literally must be Nicholas Cage’s doppelganer! Check it out for yourself…..Kinda creepy
* I love that when I am feeling blue I can visit one of my favorite sites Cute Overload where I will always smile and get the warm fuzzies! Check out the site HERE! You will thank me!
* I am LOVING all the new fall shows……..and I really like Secret Circle on the CW! This is Vampire Diaries meets Witches! You can watch it tomorrow night, you are only behind 1 episode so you can still catch on!
* I am loving that Matt and I decorated for Fall/Halloween last weekend! Check out my new pumpkin stake! So cute, I got this one and a zebra one at a crafters mall in Okc!
I made the “lace” pumpkin, an idea I got from Pinterest this weekend and “make” is a word I use loosely here….it isn’t perfect but it works!
Here is our Haunted Halloween mantle and my baby Ralphie posing for the picture! So cute!
What are you loving today?