Birchbox

So a few weeks ago I told you how I get the Foodzie Tasting Box once a month well……since I love getting things shipped to me and finding things in the mail …… I now also get the Birchbox which is a beauty box once a month! I didn’t search for this out of the blue I actually saw another blogger talking about this and decided I wanted to jump on the bandwagon also!
Once a month you will get this………….

What this is is a box filled with amazing beauty supplies in mini form……so you can try it out and then go to the website to buy the full size if you like it! And the best part is……this is ONLY $10 a month!

Here are all my goodies this month………………
* Befine Night Cream
* Blinc Mascara (full size)
* Kate Spade Twirl mini perfume
* Liftlab Anti-aging serum
* Twistband har tie!

I am so excited to try all this great stuff out! To learn more you can click here!
But if you are going to sign up it would be swell if you could leave a comment with your email address and if I invite you I get bonus points! (Not sure how those work yet)

1. Erin
    August 12, 2011 / 6:53 pm

How neat! I'll have to look into that! :)Thanks for sharing!Hey BTW – I wanted to do a Scentsy party. Do you mind e-mailing meErin.Toney0312@gmail.comThanks!!

2. Kaylyn
    August 12, 2011 / 9:13 pm

I want to sign up! i've been meaning to sign up for this for months but couldnt decide…i didnt realize it was only $10!!!

3. Diana
    August 12, 2011 / 10:47 pm

What a fantastic idea!! I love getting packages in the mail!

August 13, 2011 / 9:58 pm

Yes, please send me the invite…you know I am wanting to do it too. Too fun and only $10…you can't beat that!

August 15, 2011 / 6:41 pm

I LOVE Birchbox!! I got the Kate Spade perfume because it was in the last Birchbox that I got!!! Love it!!

6. Caroline
    August 20, 2011 / 5:14 am

I love this concept – I've seen ads in magazines for the "Beauty Tube" but just recently began hearing about the Birch Box. Much cuter name too!Another blogger I follow was raving about Twirl by Kate Spade the other day – for only $10/mo I might just have to check this out too. If I decide to sign up I'll be sure to help get you the Birch Credits!