Today I am Thankful for a few things…….
* I am thankful that although I have things planned for this weekend there is not nearly as much to do as the past few weekends. I need a break and I also need to see and spend time with my husband!
* I am thankful that even though I wanted to pass out in the 100′ heat that I bit the bullet and worked in the yard. I trimmed, fertilized and laid down more mulch! Whew…..my back is sore today!
* I am thankful for my animals who make each day so much more enjoyable as I work from home. I call them my “Homies” ….because we all stay home together. (cheesy I know)
* I am thankful that this past weekend at our board retreat …..I was able to be myself, you see we have new board members who didn’t know me well. And I think that I left with new friends and that makes me very happy.
* I am thankful that I woke up today without a migraine…..it has been a very bad week and I am just praying that it doesn’t hit me later today!
So what are you thankful for today???? Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway worth over $40!!!! It is the post below this…….so take a look and enter you have until tomorrow morning!