Thankful Thursday

Todays Thankful Thursday is with a heavy heart………….
Last night at 8:35 my Nana (my Dad’s Mom) passed away. How could I possible be Thankful? We are thankful that she passed in her sleep, she has left us and gone to a better place. She loved my Papa John so much, Papa John passed years ago and I am so Thankful that I know today she is in heaven with papa John. Since Christmas Nana was suffering from severe dementia and I am thankful to know and believe in heaven……..today I KNOW she is healthy and happy in heaven. The flower above represents her favorite color Mauve, she always looked so beautiful in her mauve suits. She will be missed and I know this will be hard on my Dad who has now lost both of his parents. I know all my amazing friends will be keeping my family in your prayers during the next few days and please know I appreciate each and everyone of you!

1. mrs.mfc
    June 9, 2011 / 3:10 pm

So sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

2. Thompson 5
    June 9, 2011 / 3:24 pm

I'll say a prayer for you and your family!!

June 9, 2011 / 3:56 pm

Saw you tagged for Jodie's blog award and came over to say hi! Sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. It's so hard to lose the people you love. You have such a good perspective on it though. I'll be thinking about you and your family.Sarah Kate

June 9, 2011 / 4:39 pm

Nicole, I'm so sorry for your loss! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!

5. Kaylyn
    June 9, 2011 / 5:54 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana. I'll say a prayer for your family.

6. Sarah and Chris
    June 10, 2011 / 12:01 am

So sorry to hear about the loss for your Nana. My Mam-ma passed away in 2008 and suffered from dementia, such a terrible disease. I will keep you in my prayers. Know your Nana is in heaven with no memory problems anymore and is watching over you all. Sarah