I am baaack………….. I didn’t want to miss this weeks What I am Loving Wednesday! I have some random things I am loving today……….
1. I LOVE that Hines Ward won DWTS!!! He was my favorite, I mean what a nice guy! When he danced his face just lit up the stage! Kim also deserved to finally win…..congrats!
2. So I ordered this amazing grey jersey knit dress from JCrew and I am only hoping it looks as good on me as it does in this picture! I mean who wouldn’t love a dress made like a t-shirt? It comes in a few colors but I love grey…..wanna buy one? Click HERE!
3. This puppy was just delivered by the UPS man and it is from one of my favorite stores……Sur La Table! I mean who wouldn’t want a cute lemon pitcher? And did I mention it was on sale? Double score!
4. I am listening to the new Glee Cd right now…..and I love it! It covers everything from Born this way to Turning Tables! Loves it!
5. San Diego…….I am loving that I leave THIS Friday! I am also loving that I get to go to a new place and I get to spend time with my brother!
6. Lastly, I am loving our OKC Thunder! Tonight is a HUGE game……if the Mavs win our season is over! I am also loving Kevin Durant who seems like the nicest guy ever…..we are so lucky to have him represent our team! I heart KD!
What are you loving today?