Do you ever feel like there is so much to do? I seem to feel like there is always something that needs to be done or should of been done yesterday. If you are crazy like me you will obsess over these silly lists and dwell on the “to-dos”. And let me preface by saying I know that everyone with kids feels like 10xs more, so I understand that. The minute I clean out the pantry I notice a junk drawer…it never ends! So today I will list out 5 of my top To-Dos.…………………
1. Organize all my Scentsy and move the bars in from the garage since they melt at such a low temp, I don’t want to ruin like $150 in Scentsy Bars!
2. Clean out my Linen Closet and organize my nail polish stock pile. I know that sounds silly but every time I want to do my nails I can barely find anything in my overly junky shelf loaded with polish new and old.
3. Clean and organize my home office which will make working from home easier and more relaxing.
4. Organize my life and give myself a schedule….. when you work from home you can look around and realize you have even more to do than you thought. I want to give myself a daily schedule and I am desperate to make myself start to be more active. I need to schedule in time to walk, you have to start somewhere.
5. Work in the yard and clean up our patio!!
What do you need to get done? You obsess over lists and dwell on what needs to be done or does the cheese stand alone?