Murder Mystery

So Matt has a surprise for me planned for my Birthday this week but he decided to tell me on Sunday so I can plan ahead……he told me in a very creative way……..Clues!
SO my first clue was in the Curtis Stone cookbook, clue being “Stone”
Next was a gift bag with a “Lion” in it
Followed by the board game “Clue”………….
Look how cute the stuff was………..

SO what are we doing? Well Friday night both our families and some friends are going to the “Stone Lion Inn” to do a Murder Mystery Dinner Party! And heck ya, everyone is dressing up in 20s gear! I have a few days to find my costume!! Here is the old Stone Lion Inn…..

The Stone Lion Inn is actually haunted and it was featured on SciFi’s Ghost Hunters with Jason and Grant!!! They caught multiple EVP’s and said it was haunted, how neat to go to a place they have been!! Matt and I are staying the night along with our friends Amanda and Buddy who are coming in from Tulsa!! In the morning after breakfast we get a haunted history tour, I am so excited! This is right up my alley huh? To check out this Oklahoma Landmark click HERE!! I will have a ton of pictures I bet next Monday!

April 26, 2011 / 2:46 pm

I am so excited about this! I cannot wait to experience this night with you guys!

April 26, 2011 / 2:47 pm

Oh…and he is so darn creative. I love how he told you abou it!

3. Marisa
    April 26, 2011 / 3:12 pm

Oh my gosh, how sweet! That Matt 🙂 I've always wanted to do something like this. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

4. The Burtons
    April 26, 2011 / 4:21 pm

OMG so funny you posted this blog today- Hubby's bday is in early June and we are doing this exact thing! Murder Mystery Dinner! How fun and what a cute way for him to tell you!

April 26, 2011 / 10:04 pm

How fun!!! I love how he told you, very creative!! Have a blast!! The supernatural freaks me out!! My sister on the other hand… loves it!

6. Jennifer
    April 27, 2011 / 4:47 am

How fun!!! I've always wanted to do this! Can't wait to see pics of your 20s attire! Very creative!

7. Caroline
    April 28, 2011 / 5:10 pm

That sounds so fun! You and Matt both seem so thoughtful :)I would love to do something like this. Every time we go out of town I try to make it to a haunted tour – such a fun way to learn some of the quirkier historical facts of a vacation city! Some friends of mine just got back from New Orleans and had the best time on their haunted tour. Can't wait to go again!