How Do You Know?

How Do You Know…when you are watching the WORST MOVIE EVER??? Well, watch this one and you will know! I know I know this is harsh coming from me who LOVES movies….and I love all movies but this was so bad. It was not funny, romantic, clever and there was NO point! I dare you to tell me you loved it (Becky)…I will fight you if you say you liked this!  My friend Natalie said “Maybe you were in a weird mood when you watched it” and true maybe I was but regardless this was bad! And that is all, I will end this Debbie Downer of a post! HAHA

1. Caroline
    March 28, 2011 / 6:27 pm

Ha – good to know! We actually turned this on for a few minutes last night, but since I'm not feeling well I knew there wasn't a chance I'd stay awake past the 15 minute mark so I told Devon to turn it to whatever he'd like provided it wasn't too murder-y [nothing worse than creepy movie or video-game induced nightmares!] Too bad it's no good – I might give it a shot anyway just to see 2 of my Hollywood boyfriends. Paul Rudd doesn't know it yet, but we might be soul mates 😉

2. Crystal Clear As Mud
    March 28, 2011 / 7:06 pm

Ugh, I'm sorry this stunk so bad. I love all these actors too, I was hoping it would be good!

3. Kaylyn
    March 28, 2011 / 7:24 pm

Girl! i tried to warn you!!! I did a blog post on this a few months ago..I went to an advanced screening of this movie and it was AWFUL! so disappointing because I adore Reese but this was just blah!

4. kkbccguy
    March 28, 2011 / 7:29 pm

So funny….we watched it last night and I thought to myself at the end…"That's it?"…it was pretty pointless…glad I am not the only one that thinks this 🙂

March 28, 2011 / 7:46 pm

I have to agree with you Nicole! I watched it on Friday night and proceeded to start doing other things around the house is was that bad!

6. Scarlett
    March 28, 2011 / 9:56 pm

Hey. I have never commented before, but I hated it too. I am still trying to figure out the point! I think they put great actors in it to give it a chance, but it didn't. I enjoy your blog!

March 29, 2011 / 1:39 pm

Ha! I can't say I hated it, but I can't say I loved it. I went to my blog post of when we saw it at the theatre and I wrote that it was a cute romantic comedy. I even remember laughing out loud in a couple of scenes.

8. Becca
    March 29, 2011 / 6:28 pm

I have never commented on your blog before but oh my goodnes…WORST MOVIE i have seen in a while and i love movies! With all of the fabulous Actors in the movie I thought it would be so good…boy was i wrong!

9. Crystal
    March 30, 2011 / 5:15 pm

The first time I watched it, I didn't really like it either. I didn't passionately hate it, but just thought it wasn't all that great. However, I went to see it again with some of my friends (going solely for the company and not so much the movie). It seemed so much better the second time. Weird, I know.