I have a fun game for you on this Finally it’s Friday, I stole this idea from another blog I follow and you should do it too…..it will be fun! No judgement (hold your hand ove your heart and promise)………..
1. I HATE it when couples go “ga-ga” over each other via Facebook, I do! I hate seeing 1 spouse say something like this on the others page “I love you so much, and I am so thankful God sent you to me…I could not be more blessed, you are so wonderful I am so lucky” etc etc…..you get the point. I know I know, many of you think this is sweet but it makes me want to barf
2. I just pounded a Sara Lee Butter coffee cake for breakfast, I ate half of it all by myself. In my defense it is small I swear.
3. Even though my animals are my entire life and I treat them like God’s…..I am always behind on their shots and constantly forget to give them heart worm medicine. I constantly feel guilty for being a “bad mom”
4. I have so much cellulite you would want to cry if you were me. And I do from time to time. I tend to have mini “pity parties” while standing in front of a mirror pointing it all out to myself, so pathetic.
5. I am a “picker”….every single night I pick at my face. Even if there is nothing there I pick anyways, I hate that I do this but I can’t stop. I am ruining my pores I am sure.
6. I am terrible about friends Birthdays…….I forget, I am unsure on should I get them a gift? I need to be better at sending cards and making that day more special for my friends. I am a work in progress!
Ok, there you have it…..you promised not to judge!! Now, it is your turn!