So, eh, speaking of tomato butts…..

Ok, since we are kinda on a roll here of things that “bug” me, I wanted to blog about the silly conversation me and my girlfriends at work talked about today. I told them about tomato butts and of course that opened up the “things our husbands do that bug”……………
So EVERY TIME my husband finishes a bottle like a water bottle or more specifically a 2 liter bottle of pop he does 1 of 2 things with it….
1. He will put the completely empty bottle back into the fridge so I will find it and throw it away
2. He will literally set it right ON TOP of the trash can as the bottle will magically open the lid and jump inside.
WHY?? When I ask him he will say “oh I put it there to remind me to throw it away” Are you kidding me! HAHA! It literally makes me want to grab the bottle and beat him with it! (no no, no hate mail readers… I do not beat the hubby)

So lucky Matt he may of been beat out by another friend at work named Lindsay…..her hubby leaves doors, drawers and cabinets OPEN! HA! She said she will come home and find weird cabinets open as if a ghost was living in her house! Cracks me up!

Men!!! Can’t live with them and can’t live without them! What does your hubby do? And if you are a male reader go ahead call out your wife!

January 26, 2011 / 7:43 pm

Sammy does both of those things you mentioned! The other thing he does that drives me crazy is he puts his dishes beside the sink instead of in the sink or dishwasher!

January 26, 2011 / 9:23 pm

I would like to complain about things Tony does, but overall he isn't too annoying…me on the other hand…he would have a list a mile long…I don't put away from shoes, I squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle, I don't pick up after myself..and the list could go on and on and on…I am definitely high maintenance for him…but he loves me!!!

3. Bonnie
    January 26, 2011 / 11:40 pm

My husband is a Mountain Dew ADDICT. He leaves cans all over his desk, nightstand, I find them in the bathroom trashcan, in the car & 1/2 full cans all in the fridge. Why does he have to open a new can all the time for a few sips!?! I dunno…but that bugs me 😉

4. Leah
    January 26, 2011 / 11:53 pm

My husband has a tendency of leaving his coffee mugs or OJ glass on a tray on our couch in the morning. I always find myself picking them up. All he has to do is put them in the sink, but those boys don't think like we do!!

5. Megan
    January 27, 2011 / 4:20 am

Hahaha…how funny that he won't just throw it away! Love it!! I can't think of anything that my hubby does right now, but I'm sure he does a lot!

January 28, 2011 / 5:12 pm

My husband leaves doors and drawers open. He also leaves his clothes EVERYWHERE. It looks like he melted and his clothes fell off him in every room of the house! It's ridiculous!