Oh where oh where are you??

SO….this bad boy Breville Mini Pie Maker is ONLY at Williams and Sonoma and it was on my Christmas list and they sold out! BOO….not only are they sold out but sold out until MAY!!!!!!!! I found a few on eBay for like $200 but that is crazy. The fact that I cant have this is driving me mad!!!!!!!!! So shout out to all bloggers….if you see one at a W&S by you, I will for reals pay you back!!!!! I need to make mini pies as soon as possible!
eh, maybe this is a sign from God that I don’t need pie?

1. Kelly
    January 12, 2011 / 6:52 pm

I've never seen that but it looks like something I might need myself…looks a little pricey though!! What fun!!

2. {N} Jones
    January 12, 2011 / 7:07 pm

Love your blog! Thought I would stop in and say Hi and I am looking forward to catching up on your blog. Have a great week!

3. Bonnie
    January 12, 2011 / 7:11 pm

That looks cool! I think there is one in Vegas, but I'm not sure where…

4. Sarah and Chris
    January 13, 2011 / 12:28 am

good news…..I dont have a mini pie maker BUT I have a friend who handles escalated complaints at Williams and Sonoma and has access to their stock information so I checked with her. She said right now they are showing that they are supposed to received 1200 of the mini pie makers on 2/4 and on 4/8. she said they will be available online when they get them. hope this helps if you arent able to find one before then.Sarah

5. Caroline
    January 13, 2011 / 1:26 am

I've been meaning to stop by my local Williams Sonoma for a few weeks now (their Sprinkles cupcake mix is dangerously delicious… and pricey for that matter.) I'll check it out next time I'm there!

January 13, 2011 / 5:32 am

i wish I like pie. 🙁

January 13, 2011 / 2:08 pm

Oh. My. Goodnes. I love me some W&S. I hope you find one…cause I want a mini-pie from my friend…hehehe.

8. jillian
    January 13, 2011 / 8:54 pm

I just called both WS here in KC for you and they both said no mini pie makers til early spring 🙁