Big Change…..

Ok guys I have some news some things in my life that are changing……I wasn’t going to say anything yet but I don’t want you all to think I have abandoned you.
So, I turned in my 2 weeks notice at my current J-O-B yesterday! I know, big shock to everyone even my family. Why? A few reasons but mostly because I got a better offer and that is I all I need to say in this post. But today when I came to work I was told today would be my last day, not to finish out my 2 weeks! So I am cleaning up my desk and getting things in order.
When do I start my new job? December 13
What is it? Well, a good friend of mine Natalie (you can see her HERE) suggested I apply at her new company and in 1 weeks time my resume was handed in, I interviewed and I was offered the job. No need to draw out the jest…. I will be working in Land Title. And you know what? After 6 weeks of training with the company I will then be working from HOME! Yes, you heard me….and Yes, the pay is more than I make now.
NO! This is not a gimmick the company has been around for 30 years.
What does that mean for my blog? Well, my laptop is on the fritz so until next Monday when I can get that taken in my posts may slow down for a bit. And they may also slow down when I am training but it wont be long before it will look like nothing has changed.
Change is hard even if it is good (I always tell people that) and I am excited to see what this will bring for me! While I am off of work I am going to get ALL my Christmas shopping done before I start the new JOB!
Well guys looks like I am off to clean out my desk…………….wish me luck!

1. Kelly
    November 23, 2010 / 8:08 pm

Wow, WHAT a huge change! I think that is so awesome that you're so ambitious about the new change. I suck at making big decisions and making different life plans. Sounds like a great opportunity, way to go!

2. Ashley
    November 23, 2010 / 8:34 pm

That's great!!! I wish you the best of luck and also, enjoy these next two weeks, that's great to be able to get ahead of the game and actually enjoy Christmas, once you've got shopping done!!!!!Ashley

3. Caroline
    November 23, 2010 / 8:39 pm

Congratulations!! What a great opportunity! I hope the transition goes well and you're able to relax a bit and really your time off! Working from home sounds so amazing 🙂

November 23, 2010 / 9:36 pm

I know this will work out fine. I have a good feeling about it!

5. Kristin
    November 23, 2010 / 10:24 pm

So I don't comment often, but I read all the time! That is AWESOME! I just had a baby back in May and so wish I could find a job to work from home. I don't really care as much about the pay, just need something coming in to help out! I'd love to hear more about it!I think you have my email already because you've sent me some Scentsy stuff but just in case, email me some info if you have any!Kristinknf1984@yahoo.com

November 24, 2010 / 1:13 am

Congratulations lady! 🙂 That's so exciting! Enjoy the time off!

7. Megan
    November 24, 2010 / 1:43 pm

Congrats on the awesome job opportunity! I hope it all works out and I look forward to hearing all about it.Hugs, Megan

8. Jeremy and Allison Hess
    November 25, 2010 / 6:25 am

yay for you!!! change is GOOD!!! 🙂

9. Sarah
    November 27, 2010 / 3:23 am

congrats on your new job, you will love it!! I love it, although im not in the oil and gas industry anymore, I work in the mortgage industry now doing title. I worked with Nat at CHK and she talked to me before getting her new job. Hope you enjoy it.Sarah