Moo

SO you know how I ALWAYS come across stray animals and I save 75% of them but when I am unable to help the other 25% it literally breaks my heart. I always say I don’t know why God keeps placing these animals in my path when I am running out of funds to save them all. Well this morning on my way into work I was going the “Back way” and would you believe I came across a stray COW in the road!!! I froze… I was like OMG, poor thing looks lost and I haven’t a clue what to do about this situation. So I consider calling 911, that warrants 911 right? I also know there is no way I can load this 500 some odd pound cow in my trailblazer and I don’t even know how to herd cattle (where is the Pioneer Woman when I need her??) So I am stressed out because this cow deserves to be “rescued” just as much as any dog or cat does……..then God must of heard my pleas because a truck drove up and stopped to help!!! Whew! I only wish I would of taken a picture of this HUGE beautiful black cow moseying down the street.

Next up please don’t forget to enter my Twilight Contest give away…. I pick a winner tomorrow morning!!! And speaking of Scentsy….the last day to order Christmas gifts and have them here in time to the Holiday is December 15 so keep that in mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment

  1. Becky
    November 17, 2009 / 3:54 pm

    I can so picture you trying to help that poor, pitiful cow! What a sight!

Leave a Reply