So we kinda started this “Sunday Sweets” a couple of weeks ago … I usually make a dessert on Sunday and once Sunday I called mom & dad to see if they would run over and have some and they said no BUT Marissa said I will be right over… So Sunday nights before her Bible study Marissa comes over for dessert and a ton of doggie kisses!
(They go crazy for her)
Well last nights was SOOO easy and good.. I saw a recipe in a magazine and I changed things up and it turned into this…..
Nicole’s Easy Apple Cobbler
– 2 cans of Apple Pie Filling
– Brown Sugar
– 1 Package Grands Biscuits
1. Preheat your oven to what the biscuits say
2. Spread the Apple filling in a square 9inch pan
3. Sprinkle Cinnamon & Brown Sugar over Apple
4. Place Biscuits over top, covering all apple
5. Brush Biscuits with butter then sprinkle with Cinnamon and sugar!
6. Cook for around 25 min, checking occasionally
Note! Dough on bottom will be soft since it is in the apple filling!
Serve with Ice Cream!