Hello! I am posting a few today a wrap up of our weekend and some fun stuff we did…. Like… decorate for Christmas! We wanted to get it done early so we could enjoy the Thanksgiving Break! I made a slide show of the finished project minus a tree skirt which is missing in action! And I will post the outside pictures later this week…..
A Christmas Getting To Know You…… ( If you have a blog copy & paste)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.. we want to upgrade to a bigger Tree hopefully next year!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Well usually the day after Thanksgiving but this year we were early!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually a week or two after the new year, taking down is NOT fun!
5. Do you like egg nog? Yes please!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Prolly my Barbie Dream house!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad & my grandparents!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Matt
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope, no room!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course, I am working on them for this year already!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Who knows prolly some crap gift I got during dirty Santa!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I can not pick 1 soo…. Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Elf &The Holiday
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not as early as I’d like too!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? That is for me to know
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Snack items you only get once a year!!
16. Lights on the tree? Gold!
17. Favorite Christmas song? “I’ll be home for Christmas” Michael Buble’ , “O Holy Night” Josh Groban & “The Christmas Song” Dean Martin
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,> Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and of course Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a big fun plaid & gold bow!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People being rude, stressed & ruining it for everyone
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red, Gold & Green! I LOVE Gold if you can not tell!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever my mom makes & our Christmas Eve Chili
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A KINDLE! www.amazon.com