Hasselback Brie and Spinach Chicken
1 Cup Spinach
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Baby Brie (Trader Joe's)
* Preheat oven to 375'
* Slice each baby Brie into 4 slices and rough chop your spinach
* Season with Salt and Pepper
* Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika onto each chicken
* Bake in oven for 30 minutes and then use Broiler for 5 minutes to finish off melting cheese at end!
* Dice the cauliflower up and then toss with EVOO, Salt, Pepper and a liberal amount of Smoked Paprika
* Roast in oven on same temp for 30 minutes with chicken!