Happy Monday!!!! You guys today I am styling my "Cousin-In-Law" Tessa who is smart, beautiful and new Mom!! But not just any new Mom.....a new Mom to TRIPLETS!!! For real and she is killing it and making it look easy, but I knew she would! I have to let you in on a secret, I am nervous! I really really want her to love everything so I am holding my breathe! (wink wink)
But really Tessa will be going back to work soon and she needs work looks, weekend looks and date night looks and I have her covered!!!
Here is what Tessa Wanted and Things I am giving her:
* OVER 47 Complete Looks HEAD TO TOE. She wanted a "capsule" wardrobe and with these boards there are literally 47 complete looks that require no thought!
* She doesn't wear jewelry hardly but I picked out 1 set and have showed her this set pairs with literally everything on every board!
* She wanted polished and professional work looks and I picked out 2 blazers for her to mix and match! One I know is out of her comfort zone (red) but the thing with red is it goes with everything! Blue, Black, Jean and Tan so very very well!
* I picked out comfy and stylish shoes to match everything for this new Mom on the go!
* I also really tried to show her how 1 top that is professional for work can then be worn on the weekend with jeans and ankle boots for a new look!
I am not expecting her to buy everything but each look head to toe including jewelry and shoes comes to $ 31.50 a piece! And thats using brands I love like JCrew Factory and even some timeless more expensive pieces from Boden USA! But enough talk..... let's see it!!!
* I LOVE wearing comfy black yoga pants on the weekend but I wanted to pick a stylish more elevated black pant for Tessa and these are amazing! All of the tops go great under the over sized cardigan from Old Navy and then the striped shirt, the short sleeve sweater and scarf really takes these comfy black pants to a whole new level of chic!
* I LOVE this board, and this grey sweater dress with silver dots is so versatile! Wear it with the jewels and booties for casual friday at work and then the tennis shoes and the scarf for errands on the weekend and you are covered!!!
* Tessa the jeans I picked out for every board are awesome, JCrew Factory high rise skinny! Prefect to cover any imperfections but so chic (I have em and love em) All these tops are great with the jeans but then put that sweater on top of the 2 button downs and it creates more looks!! Make sure your cuffs are sticking out when you wear the sweater on top by rolling up the sweater sleeves!
* This board really shows you how tops I have paired for work in later boards really look great with jeans too!
*Again in this board I am showing you how to use tops several ways and mixing and matching boards like a champ!!!
* I LOVE the red blazer and I promise you will look so chic in it paired with any of these looks! The Red or camel goes over the black top and matching pants then the sweater with the tan stripes also goes under each blazer paired with the skirt or navy pants! I also picked out the blazers to be High - Low on price point!
* Everyone needs 3 bottoms for work, Solid Navy, Printed with Black and a shirt and I ALWAYS do ankle length! Yes, even when it is cold... your ankles will not get frost bite with these ankle boots! All of these tops go great for work or once again pair the sweater ON TOP of all 3 button downs! And those nude flats are beyond comfy, I swear...I have had my exact pair for OVER 5 years!
* I love these patina pants for work and here is 3 more ways to style them. Yes, the denim button down can be dressy enough for work!
* Tessa said she rarely wears skirts because she doesn't know how to wear them so I picked out this awesome grey skirt and have paired it with 3 looks, all different! Make sure you tuck the denim shirt in and pair it with the black opaque tights on colder days!
* Lastly is the the best date night look that is effortless and chic! This dress alone or once again topped off with the stripe sweater and I swear, I think I might need this look too! ha!
To order all you have to do is click on the small picture under each board! Only 2 items are not available that way from Evereve and they are here:
The Strong Mom Tank is HERE and even better it is on clearance!
The black soft pant is HERE