My friend Susan is about to head out in the coming weeks for a Girls Getaway to Chicago, they are going to see the sights and have a couple of FAB dinners planned! Susan came to me to style her for the weekend and it was SO much fun!
Susan said she didn't want any pieces to be too high of a price point, she loves the Poncho trend, Boots and chic looks for dinner! I gave Susan 3 Dinner Looks, 3 Boards of Sight Seeing looks and 1 Bonus board for either! All of these looks easily transition into pieces for Fall and Winter at home!
Chic Dinner Looks:
1. I LOVE this dress/top and yes, it's a top that looks like a dress but a top non the less! But this top paired with skinny jeans is SO on trend! I have been lusting over the top for some time now! I gave Susan 2 boot options depending on what she was feeling, either will be perfect!
2. This dress is amazing and I did use it to style another friend but I can't tell you how great it is! I am giving you 3 options to wear over, YES... I swear it the Camo jacket goes perfectly! Trust me! Then I have picked out 2 longer cardigan/duster options to pair on top of the dress also! Wear whichever of these at all times with the dress, not as a take off jacket! It's the look!
3. These Fall colors are going to look so stunning on Susan and this dress just scream HER to me! The back is low on this so the bralette is perfect because it will be seen and I have it in this mustard and it's the hot color right now!
* Seeing The Chicago Sights in comfy yet chic looks!!!
1. This camo jacket goes with everything and it is super light weight! You know I LOVE a graphic tee and that Chicago one.... I mean when I Rome right?
2. This board gives Susan several options and all options go with either shoe depending on how dressy you want to look! The short sleeve sweater will be so cute over the stripe shirt and I LOVE a good plaid shirt! And YES, bonus look... that sweater will go over the plaid also!
3. Here is a super chic poncho look perfect to be dressed down with the converse or dressed up with the boots!
Lastly, I saw this shirt (ON sale at Anthro) and thought it looked like Susan! SO I created another option for her weekend getaway!
Like always just click on the little picture under each board to be taken directly to the page to order the piece! I did use a ton of pieces from Evereve this time and I can't pull from their site so here it is for you Susan to click and buy.........
The Bralette (On sale) HERE
Vote for Naps Tee (on sale) HERE
Swing Dress (On sale) HERE
Free People Plaid HERE
Chicago Tee HERE
Leopard Dress HERE
Camo Bomber Jacket HERE
Maroon Dress HERE