Thursday, June 30, 2016
Homemade Salted Caramel Ice Cream
What more could your family want after a long day at the pool? The Lake? While watching Fireworks? I Scream, You Scream, We ALL scream for ICE CREAM! I have the simplest and BEST homemade ice cream recipe for you that requires no cooking, this is the best kind if you ask me!! Less work means more time to enjoy a Holiday weekend with your family!
Salted Caramel Ice Cream
1 Can Evaporated Milk
1 Can Condensed Milk
1 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
1/2 package Vanilla Pudding
1/4 cup Salted Caramel Sauce
* In a bowl mix all ingredients together EXCEPT caramel until pudding packet dissolves and everything is combined!
* Pour into Ice Cream machine (remember to have your bowl frozen per machine instructions)
* Let the machine do it's job, about 1 hour or until everything is frozen
* Add Caramel and let machine mix it together for about 10 more minutes!
* Transfer to freezer safe container and let freeze for AT LEAST 2 hours
You and your family will thank me! I made this up last weekend with ingredients I had at the house and Matt loved this and in fact we are still eating on this! And I have the Ice Cream Machine above, the simple and cheap one still works great for me!! Enjoy this guys!